ASC 2020 postponed

Given the COVID-19 situation and the uncertainty associated with this situation and based on the feedback from a recent team survey, the IEF Board of Directors has made the decision to postpone the ASC 2020 event until 2021. The Board of Directors did not take this decision lightly, which was made in due consideration of the potential impacts to the entrants, volunteers and the public.

Based on the survey feedback, planning is shifting to a track-only event this fall, targeting September 2020, as well as the rescheduled ASC 2021. Details will be confirmed in the coming weeks once we have had a chance to work through the logistics of the possible fall event. Obviously, this rescheduling will be contingent on how the COVID-19 situation unfolds.