See America By National Historic Trail at the Electrek American Solar Challenge 2024!
In partnership with the National Trails System, solar cars will cross Southern, Midwest, and Great Plains states by National Historic Trail stopping at various landmarks and historic sites along the way!
- Scrutineering and FSGP
- Load In: Friday July 12th
- Scrutineering: Saturday July 13th to Monday July 15th
- Electrek Formula Sun Grand Prix: Tuesday July 16th to Thursday July 18th
- Electrek American Solar Challenge
- Display Day & MOV Practicality Judging: Friday July 19th
- ASC Start: Saturday July 20th
- ASC Finish: Saturday July 27th
The Electrek Formula Sun Grand Prix 2024 and scrutineering will take place at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky. This will be the first time FSGP is hosted at NCM Motorsports Park.
Details regarding garages, camping, RV spots, and other facilities at the track are still being worked on and finalized. They will be posted here and communicated to registered teams as available. Teams should not contact the track at this time. Contact ASC Organizers with any questions.